Vacation Care

ERC’s Vacation Care is a licensed care service and is run by consistent, dedicated and qualified staff through each school holidays.

Our program ensures that we have a mixture of activities to cater for the diversity of children in our care. Emphasis is placed on our service being ‘child focused’ – this means children get to have a say in what activities they do. We have many physical, social, cognitive, quiet activities including days out of the centre and visiting guests.



  • School holidays – Monday to Friday from 7.45am to 5.45pm.
  • Pupil free days – 7.45am to 5.45pm  (this does not include stand alone pupil free days when in the middle of term)
  • Closed on public holidays


  • Bookings for our Program will open on Monday 10th June at 11.00am. Please do not try and book before this date and time as bookings will be refused.
  • Dates will be - Monday 1st to Monday 15th July 2024



    Digital Form Instructions and Link

    Downloading My XPlor App on to your phone

    Accessing Home Web through PC or Laptop

    Creating Bookings

    Sign In and Out via your Home App (Personal Device)

    Sign In and Out via Centres iPad

    Adding Contacts for your children

    Adding Bank Account details via your Home App

    Cancelling Days

    Paying Account via 'Pay Now' option

    Understanding your Statement

    Sign your CWA Agreement

    Make an enquiry


    To enrol your child/children, we will require an enrolment form for each child to be completed on-line prior to attendance.

    Please click on the link to commence enrolment-

    Please ensure to read the procedure before commencing enrolment


    Our Vacation Care is linked to a secure online portfolio system called Educa, this is where families can see their child’s learning, including photos, stories and news through the internet. 

    Further information on this can be found at: Educa+For+Parents

    Child Care Subsidy (This replaces child care benefit and child care rebate as from 2nd July 2018)

    • Eligible families can claim Child Care Subsidy off their fees.
    • Families not currently registered for CCS can do so by phoning the Family Assistance Office on: 136 150 or visit the Family Assistance website


    • Minimum: A child must be enrolled in Pre-Primary and have turned 5 years of age. The service can determine whether the child is deemed too immature 
    • What is considered enrolled at the start of the year? – A child can attend in the January school holidays of the year they are enrolled in Pre-Primary, even though they may not have attended school yet, as long as they have already turned 5 years old.
    • Maximum: We cater for children in Primary School from Pre-Primary to year 6; occasionally a child may be deemed to be too old to attend at 11 – 12 years old, this is dependent on their level of maturity; once a child has reached year 7, or has turned 12 years old, the service will determine whether the child can still attend.