How do I become  Member?question mark sml There is a bit of paperwork so we need you to come in and see us so we can show you around, issue your access card and complete the necessary forms.  Our Membership Consultants are  available:

  • Monday – Friday  9am – 12.30pm  and
  • Monday – Thursday 4.30pm – 7.00pm

Appointments are recommended but not essential.  If you can’t make it in during these times, please call 9724 1400 or email us to arrange an alternative time. I just want to know your membership prices? We’re happy to provide our current membership rates over the phone or via email.  Please submit an enquiry so we can contact you with the information. How do I cancel my membership?

Any request to cancel a membership must be received in writing on a Membership Cancellation Form. Cancellations take effect 4 weeks from the date your cancellation form is received.

Is there a cancellation fee?

If you have not completed your minimum term of membership, a cancellation fee will apply. The cancellation fee is calculated by multiplying $15 x the number of months (or part thereof) remaining on your membership.

Can I suspend my membership?

Yes, you can suspend your membership for the following periods at no charge:

12 mth M’ship – minimum 2 weeks, maximum 4 weeks

6 mth M’ship – 2 weeks (to be taken in one block)

3 mth M’ship – 1 week (to be taken in one block)

1 mth M’ship – no suspension available

Suspension requests must be submitted in writing on a Membership Suspension form in advance. Suspensions cannot be back-dated.

Can I transfer my membership?

Yes, you can transfer your membership. A transfer fee of $20 is required together with a completed transfer form.

Can a friend use my membership while I’m on holidays?

Memberships cannot be shared. Allowing another person to use your access device at any time is a breach of the terms and conditions of membership and may result in your membership being cancelled.

Do you have FIFO memberships?

Yes we do and they aren’t complicated. Please send us an enquiry.

What if I lose my membership card or Preva wristband?

If you lose your access device we can re-issue a new one at a cost of $20.



How do I update my personal details/bank account details?

You can update your details by completing an Alerations Form available from reception.

How do Direct Debits work?

Direct debits are debited from your nominated bank account or credit card every 2nd Friday.

What happens if your direct debit payment is rejected?

If a direct debit is not successful we will let you know and you may be liable for an administration fee to cover costs incurred due to the rejection. Please let us know immediately if your credit card or bank account details change.


Can we increase your fees?

We may change our terms and conditions of membership (including our fees) at any time provided we give our customers written notice at least one month prior to any changes being implemented. Our membership fees are reviewed once per year and any changes to the direct debit fee will be applied on the 1st July each year.    If you pay for your membership upfront, there will be no fee changes for the duration of your membership.

Are there any concession rates?

Concession rates are available for valid pension card or student card holders (does not include Health Care Card).

Do you offer any corporate discounts?

If you’ve got a group of people from the same organization wanting to join at the same time, come and talk to us and we’ll work out a package.


What age do you need to be to use the gym?

The minimum age to use the gym is 14 years, under the constant supervision of an adult aged 18years+. From the age of 16, a person may take out a membership and use the gym unsupervised.

What do I need to bring for a workout?

The essentials for any exercise program is comfortable clothing, closed-in shoes (eg. sneakers), a sweat towel and drink bottle.

Do you have a pool?

Unfortunately we don’t have a pool

Do you have lockers?

Lockers are available in the gym


How can I provide feedback?

We love feedback – good or bad. You can email us directly at eatonrec@dardanup.wa.gov.au or complete a pink feedback form at reception.  You can opt to be contacted about your feedback if you wish.

How can I get a job/work experience at Eaton Recreation Centre?

All advertised positions can be found on the Careers page at the Shire of Dardanup website.  If you would like to submit an expression of interest for a position that is not advertised, you can do so by emailing us at eatonrec@dardanup.wa.gov.au