“The individual attention and encouragement within a small group keeps me on track. The variety in the sessions is fun. I have achieved my personal goal when it felt like I never would. The encouragement within the group and from the trainers was key to that.” – Ali
Small Group Personal Training is an affordable alternative to one-on-one training. You’ll still have the support and guidance of a qualified Trainer but the added benefit of being motivated by like-minded team mates. Our next round of Small Group PT kicks off on 25th and 26th March with two programs on offer:
*includes 8 week full membership
2 sessions per week
6am Tues & Thurs
4 fortnightly direct debit payments of $41.50
4 fortnightly direct debit payments of $69
|Starts 26th March 2019
Ends 16th May 2019
3 sessions per week
6am Mon, Wed & Fri
4 fortnightly direct debit payments of $62.25
4 fortnightly direct debit payments of $89.75
|Starts 25th March 2019
Ends 17th May 2019
Our last round of Small Group PT sold out, so don’t miss out this time! Register online now.
2019 is your year and at ERC, we’re trying to make it as easy and affordable as possible for you.
- No cancellation fees – EVER!
- No lock-in commitment period
- Direct Debit (fortnightly) and upfront payment options
- 24 hr gym access
- 30+ Group fitness classes per week
- 24hr cycling studio
- Ongoing Trainer support (you don’t pay extra for regular appraisals and programs)
- Discounted crèche ($2 per child for up to 3 hours)
- Discounted personal training if you’re looking for that extra motivation
Click here for membership fees and options
Terms & Conditions of promotion:
– Applies to new members signing up for Direct Debit or 12 month upfront membership
– The prize winner must be a current member at the time of the prize draw
– Prize draw will take place on 1st March 2019 and the winner advised by phone
– Travel voucher is not redeemable for cash
Yep, we know we don’t always get things right but we do try to make changes when things don’t work out as we thought.
Our online creche booking system has been well received by our members but we acknowledge the two session set-up hasn’t worked for many of you. So we’re scrapping the sessions and now you only pay per child per visit, for up to 3 hours.
1 child = $2 for up to 3 hours*
2 children = $4 for up to 3 hours*
3 children = $6 for up to 3 hours*
4 children = $8 for up to 3 hours*
*$2 per child per hour applies with the purchase of a 10 visit pass for $20 – visit passes can be used for multiple children. If you opt to pay-as-you-go, cost is $3 per child per visit.
You still need to purchase credits from our reception and you still need to book each child in via the online portal. But the good news is you don’t have to rush or worry about going over session times. In fact, if you feel like it why not stop and have one of our famous protein balls with a coffee or smoothie after your workout/class/netball game – what’s the rush!
Thanking all our tribe for your ongoing support and feedback.
Find out more about our crèche service