IT’S MYZONE CHALLENGE TIME
Boost up your workout with a motivational and fun loving Bingo Challenge!
Using the BINGO card provided, perform a series of 4 tasks in a row, (vertical, horizontal, or diagonal) to get a BINGO. For each completed BINGO row during the 21-day challenge, a user will receive a ticket to be entered into the prize draw.
3 x $50.00 Sportspower vouchers up for grabs ‼
- Accept your invite through the Myzone app or email.
- Collect your Bingo card from reception or the gym entry desk.
- Complete as many of the tasks on the card as you can in the 3 weeks.
- Hand in your cards to gym staff or reception at the end of the 21 days to get your entries in to the draw.
- See staff for any assistance with the tasks.
Staff are encouraged to participate but are not eligible for prizes.
ERC Peer Review and Concept Design Plans were endorsed by council recently as a Master Plan, progressing forward with future facility developments for Eaton Recreation Centre.
The Eaton Recreation Centre Review provides a broad design summary, associated drawings and costings which have been developed in order to provide the Shire of Dardanup with a wide range of options to plan for future re-development at the Eaton Recreation Centre.
The Eaton Recreation Centre Review outlines the following key principal design intents which can be delivered in a staged approach to achieve the Shire of Dardanup’s vision of ‘providing a diverse and affordable range of sport and recreational opportunities to all members of our community to enable residents to be active and healthy in a safe, friendly and positive social environment’:
- Linked Old and New: A new enclosed two (2) court (FIBA standard) facility and associated support spaces connected to the existing centre via an expanded and inviting new glazed link.
- A Renewed and Invigorated Identity: A renewed and invigorated identity and expansion of the gym and fitness facilities.
- Refreshed Interiors: A refreshed, refurbished and replanned interior of support facilities.
- Creative Customer Focused Public Spaces: A new, creative and customer focused refurbishment of public spaces and the café and primary a primary focus on membership services.
- Community Focused Spaces: The transformation of the crèche, new vibrant vacation care centre and a warm and inviting central courtyard focussed on community.
- Increased Commercial Opportunities: The establishment of new facilities which create commercial opportunities.
- Legibility: The upgrade and general refurbishment of internal and external spaces including all toilet and change facilities.
- Amenity: The making of accessible and serviceable areas for building access, waste, AC and service compounds
- Parking and Traffic: Rationalisation of parking and traffic flow and an increase in parking for the future.
- Upgraded Services: Ensuring services are upgraded as required.
- Identity, Branding and Wayfinding: Creating a new refreshed identity, branding, way finding strategy and presence in the community.
- Flexible Staging: Flexible approaches to staging potentials.
Read the full peer review, brief and concept
We are excited to be launching a new corporate membership here at ERC.
Groups of 5 or more from one company will receive 15% off our 12 and 6 month memberships.
FULL MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDING:
✔️ 24 HR GYM ACCES
✔️ ONGOING TRAINER SUPPORT
✔️ ALL GROUP FITNESS CLASSES
✔️ 24 HR VIRTUAL CYCLING
Now is the time to put your health first.
Register your interest today!!