Our program ensures that we have a mixture of activities to cater for the diversity of children in our care. Emphasis is placed on our service being ‘child focused’ – that means children get to have a say in what activities they do. We have many physical, social, cognitive, quiet activities including days out of the centre and visiting guests.
Our Vacation Care is linked to a secure online portfolio system called Educa, where families can see their child’s learning, including photos, stories and news through the internet. Further information on this can be found at: Educa+For+Parents
- School holidays – Monday to Friday from 7.45am to 5.45pm.
- Pupil free days – 7.45am to 5.45pm (only when they coincide with public school holidays)
- Closed on public holidays
CHILD CARE BENEFIT
- Eligible families can claim Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate off their fees.
- Families not currently registered for CCB or CCR can do so by phoning the Family Assistance Office on: 13 61 50 or visit the Family Assistance website
MINIMUM and MAXIMUM AGE
- Child must be enrolled in Pre-Primary and have turned 5 years of age.
- We cater for children up to 12 years old; occasionally a child may be deemed to be too old to attend at 11 – 12 years old, depending on their level of maturity*
TO MAKE A BOOKING
- Complete an enrolment form for each child when first attending
- Complete a booking form indicating the days your child requires care
- Submit forms to reception and pay deposit
- You will provided a statement with the balance of fees