ERC’s Vacation Care is a licensed care service and is run by consistent, dedicated and qualified staff through each school holidays.
Our program ensures that we have a mixture of activities to cater for the diversity of children in our care. Emphasis is placed on our service being ‘child focused’ – this means children get to have a say in what activities they do. We have many physical, social, cognitive, quiet activities including days out of the centre and visiting guests.
- School holidays – Monday to Friday from 7.45am to 5.45pm.
- Pupil free days – 7.45am to 5.45pm (this does not include stand alone pupil free days when in the middle of term)
- Closed on public holidays
Our Vacation Care is linked to a secure online portfolio system called Educa, this is where families can see their child’s learning, including photos, stories and news through the internet.
Further information on this can be found at: Educa+For+Parents
CHILD CARE BENEFIT (CCB) and CHILD CARE REBATE (CCR)
- Eligible families can claim Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate off their fees.
- Families not currently registered for CCB or CCR can do so by phoning the Family Assistance Office on: 13 61 50 or visit the Family Assistance website
- Minimum: A child must be enrolled in Pre-Primary and have turned 5 years of age
- Maximum: We cater for children in Primary School from Pre-Primary to year 6; occasionally a child may be deemed to be too old to attend at 11 – 12 years old, this is dependent on their level of maturity; once a child has reached year 7, or has turned 12 years old, the service will determine whether the child can still attend
To enrol we will require an enrolment form to be completed for each child prior to attendance
We are currently in the process of being able to offer this function on-line, however, until fully operational we are still accepting enrolments in paper form which can be obtained through this page (see link below) or by visiting the Centre
Once enrolment forms have been completed, you will be able to book using our online system called; My Family lounge.
This is a very simple task and can be done via a phone app where you can book days, cancel days and add any extra days needed*
*Bookings are subject to availability and cancellations require a minimum of 7 days