Our crèche facility provides a safe, fun and clean play environment for children aged 8 weeks to 10 years old. We provide quality care for your children from experienced and dedicated staff, so you can have peace of mind while participating in activities within the centre. Pop into our crèche today and meet our friendly staff.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL – Bookings can be made using our online booking system.
CRECHE OPENING HOURS – effective 26 June 2018
|Monday to Friday||8.45am – 11.45am|
|Saturday||7.45am – 10.45am|
CRECHE FEES – effective from 1 July 2018
|ERC Member||1 session||$3 up to 1.5 hours|
|10 visit pass||$20 x 10 sessions (1.5 hrs per session)|
|Non Member||1 child||$3 up to 1.5 hours|
Bookings are essential to secure your child’s attendance. If you do not have a booking, you risk being turned away as we may be fully booked.
We are very pleased to announce our new online booking system through Yep Bookings. Parents can now book, cancel and manage their bookings through this portal with their individual login.
To create an account follow the ‘Book Online Now’ button and enter your details, you will receive an email to activate your account.
Once you have your account set up you will need to purchase credit from our reception and then you will be able to book your children into our crèche. We suggest you always have credit on your account so you can book online at any time, day or night.
To help get you started and understand this new system, we have also provided a ‘Parent guide to YEP’ located at the bottom of this page.
Once you are logged in and have credit, the booking system allows you to book up to 14 days in advance and is separated into two tabs – ‘under 1 year’ and ‘1 to 10 years’, so please book your children into the appropriate tab
- Crèche credits will still be managed at reception, so to obtain credits you can pay over the counter or over the phone.
- You will still need to sign your child in and out upon entering the crèche.
- Each session is 1.5 hours long and we have 2 sessions each morning.
- You can cancel a crèche booking right up until 7.15am
- If you are late collecting your child, either going into the next session or after our crèche closing time you will be charged another credit per child off your account. If you arrive before your booked session starts, the same applies.
- For parents/carers attending our group fitness classes, you have a 5 minute grace period before and after class times to drop off or collect your child/children without incurring an additional charge.